Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pure Michigan Week

Gotta love that view!
This must just be a great week to be in Michigan.  After several days of thunderstorms and lots of rain, I was able to get outside for a bit and enjoy some of the sights I wrote about in my last brief update.  Today was another great day to be moving around to study because I was able to go to one of my favorite local lakes and sit with a lakeside view to study.
I CANNOT WAIT to be out on that water kayaking again!
#nofilter
In the meantime, enjoy some #PureMichigan goodness.

Created with flickr slideshow.


I'm also feeling good I guess because I got the score back for my third graded essay for the Bar Review course, and I did pretty well.  Now I have an objective chart telling me that I am, at least for now, "above average."  Nerdy, but nice.
(Hint: I'm the green line that is all the way turnt up)

And some summer tunes!

(yes, I know I posted this same song before, but they just keep p-l-a-y-i-n-g it on the radio every day...it's gonna become a #summer2014 #nofilter anthem whether anyone likes it or not)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons